Join the Federal Bar Association
The Federal Bar Association (FBA) is the premier bar association serving federal practitioners and the federal judiciary. The FBA includes more than 15,000 federal lawyers, including 1,200 federal judges, who work together to promote the sound administration of justice and integrity, quality and independence of the judiciary. The FBA also provides opportunities for scholarship and for judges and lawyers to professionally and socially interact.
As a member, you receive The Federal Lawyer, the only magazine for practitioners of federal law, special offers for incentive programs, leadership opportunities, extensive networking opportunities at the local chapter and national level, access to a nationwide directory of fellow FBA members, CLE opportunities, and much more.
The Tampa Bay Chapter of the FBA has over 300 members. We have the largest chapter in the Southeast. We are also highly active. Some of our programs include:
- Brown Bag Luncheon with Federal Judges
- Civil Seminar with Federal Judges
- Communications Updates Regarding the Middle District Court
- Mentoring Program
- Pro Bono Program
- Annual National Sentencing Guidelines Conference
- Free Lockers at the Courthouse for FBA Members
- Annual Gala Dinner
- Annual Luncheon Featuring an addess by the Chief Judge of the Middle District Court, the United States Attorney for the Middle District and the Federal Public Defender for the Middle District.
Visit the Federal Bar Association’s online registration page or email the FBA TBC Membership Co-chairs Erin Jackson or Mamie Wise.
If you are already a member of the FBA and would like to join a particular section or division, e-mail the FBA at email@example.com.
To change your address, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 481-9100.